A workshop for everyone to learn how to build and scale a React application using Hooks.
From the creator of Loadable Components, SVGR & Smooth UI.
Discover the power of React Hooks
React Hooks makes your code simpler and improves the sharing logic between your components. It is the new recommended way of coding React applications.
I will share with you my experience on a dozen of projects and complex problematics like data-fetching with Suspense and Code Splitting. This two-day workshop will give you keys to start and to be powerful.
- Two days of intense workshop
- Fundamental & Advanced React concepts
- Adapted for everyone
- Courses & exercises included
- Some code, lots of code!
- Q/A session with me
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of React with Hooks
- Story of Hooks: motivation, patterns
- State management (avoid redux)
- Limits of Hooks
- Think "effect", not "lifecycle"
- Compose and share logic
- Render-as-You-Fetch with Suspense
- Performances optimization
- Animate your UI with Hooks
- Accessibility and keyboard handling
- Use-case and usage of Refs
- Create composable and reusable Hooks
Who should attend?
If you have been working with React in production for a while and want to level-up, this workshop is perfect. We will start from basics and explore new things that will make your developer life simpler. Aside from basics, you will learn how to organize your code, scale your application and be more efficient than ever. After these two days, you will have a clear view on how to compose UI and reuse your code.
If you are already good with React, this workshop will make you discover Hooks and how to move forward your codebase. You will be able to exchange on complex problematics and I will give you the keys to solve them the best way you can. You will also learn how React is moving, the new features and the philosophy behind them. You will be able to teach your team at the end of the workshop.
Great team, they know their subject! The React Advanced workshop opens my eyes on my gaps, I recommend!